The team at Fiona Skinner Learn to Swim are thrilled to recommence LTS lessons. Time to reenrol, dust off the cobwebs and practice those swim and survive skills.
Our program has increased to accommodate more swimmers in 2021. This increase includes Sunday lessons, and if you’re interested contact us at [email protected].
Fiona Skinner Learn To Swim operates to comply with all Government and Christian College Geelong COVID guidelines. To ensure the health and safety of all, it is compulsory upon entry that you scan the Victorian Government COVID tracing QR code, sanitise hands, and scan your allocated FSLTS attendance barcode in the foyer. Once in the pool, please observe social distancing rules, and remain seated during lessons.
To assist with the smooth entry and exit of swimmers, families may enter the building 10 minutes prior to their lesson and must leave within 5 minutes of the completion of their lesson.
- Please park as normal in the Thornhill Rd car park arriving 10 minutes prior to your lesson.
- You are required to enter the pool building via the foyer, sanitise at the sanitising station, proceed to scan in using your allocated barcode (via our FSLTS app to assist with COVID tracing), and make your way to the pool entrance.
- Students scanned in upon entry will be provided to DHHS if necessary (COVID tracing)
- Parents/Swimmers are asked to quickly change within 5min at the end of their lesson
- Please exit the pool hall via the door marked EXIT ONLY, proceed through the upstairs foyer and exit upstairs.
- No food or drinks are allowed on deck
- The pedestrian gate now closes are 4.30 pm. Please park in our onsite carpark off Thornhill Road. Click here for carpark location – https://fionaskinnerlearntoswim.com.au/location/
- Parents can drop off swimmers over the age of 10, any child under 10, requires a parent/guardian present for the lesson. Those parents dropping swimmers off must be back 5mins prior to their child’s lesson ending to ensure the child is out of the centre for before the next class and to abide COVID protocol
- Toilets and change/shower facilities are available.
- Swimmers must arrive in their bathers with cap, goggles ready to swim
- Children will need to wear something warm and easy to undress and redress in. We recommend a deck coat or dressing gown with easy kick on/off footwear.
- Children not swimming are to remain seated with their parent and not wander the centre unsupervised.
To re-enrol please contact the team at [email protected] Please include your child’s name, level/ability, your preferred day and we will contact you at earliest with availability.