Terms & Conditions
1. Enrolment and Re-Enrolment Policy
- Enrolments and Re-Enrolments to our Program are via email [email protected] or website and after the completion of an in-person student assessment
- An Enrolment Form and Direct Debit form must be completed and signed to enrol and guarantee your place in the program
2. Payment Policy
Payments are made on the 15th of each month via EziDebit – from a bank account (BSB & Account number) or Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa only – no American Express).
3. Suspension Policy
- Families have the ability to suspend payment for lessons due to holidays, illness or injury for one block per annum provided it is for a term longer than two weeks.
- Families can suspend payments further, however their allocated time and instructor in the program is not guaranteed.
- A direct debit suspension form will need to be completed a minimum of 14 days prior to the suspension
- Verbal requests are not accepted
- Suspension for medical reasons requires a medical certificate from a medical practitioner registered by AHPRA stating the students name and period of injury/illness
- Suspension requests cannot be backdated
4. Cancellation Policy
An email to [email protected] notifying us of your wish to cancel needs to be completed 30 days in advance for the following direct debit to be cancelled
5. Refund Policy
- Lessons are not refundable, except under exceptional circumstances (eg: illness with supporting documentation).
- In the event of exceptional circumstances all requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Learn to Swim Manager at [email protected]
- Credit will be provided for any lessons cancelled by FSLTS
- No cash refund will be given
- Refunds or credits will not be offered for any missed lessons
6. Teacher/Coach Policy
FSLTS tries to ensure a high consistency of teachers/coaches, however there maybe circumstances beyond FSLTS control which may prevent this. Eg, staff illness, change in university timetable etc.
All teachers/coaches hold current qualifications recognised by the peak industry body.
- FSLTS reserves the right to cancel, change classes and/or teachers or move students at any time.
- Families and students will be issued with individual barcodes accessed through the FLSTS app which must be scanned before the commencement of each lesson when attending the facility.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of the app or any products and services offered.
- Type of personal information collected:
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on the app.
- Collection and use of personal information:
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Disclosure of personal information:
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
- Access to and correction of personal information:
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email [email protected] or update through our Thinksmart app. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach:
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address [email protected]
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please email [email protected]
- Storage and Security:
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
- Photography and filming
Once enrolled at FSLTS you acknowledge and consent to photographs, videos and any electronic images being taken of you and your children during your participation in FSLTS lessons and other activities and events organised by FSLTS by our professional staff.
From time to time, FLSTS uses video as part of its teaching curriculum to provide feedback to students, improve student’s technique and further enhance skill acquisition. FLSTS will delete the video’s upon the completion of these lessons. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure the security of the devices and information contained.
You acknowledge and agree that such photographs, videos and images are owned by FSLTS and that FSLTS may use photographs for promotional or other purposes without further consent being necessary.
If you wish to remove consent, please email [email protected]
9. Supervision of Children during Aquatic Programs
Parents are required to provide constant and direct supervision of their children in and around water. (COVID protocols permitting)
During the lesson children under the age of 10 will be under the direct supervision of their teacher. The child must also be supervised by a responsible parent/guardian 16 years or older at all times while in the facility.
10. Supervision of Children while in the Sports & Aquatic Complex (COVID protocols permitting)
- Children under 5 – must be actively supervised parent/guardian 16 years or older at all times while in the facility.
- Children under 10 – must be actively supervised by a responsible parent/guardian 16 years or older at all times while in the facility
- Parents/Guardians are reminded that children and siblings cannot wonder throughout the CCG Sports and Aquatic complex and use other facilities (i.e. Basketball court, Gymnastics equipment) FSLTS and CCG accept no liability or responsibility for any injury suffered as a result